Ok- ignore the comment from FTowler- that was me... but on a different account. Anyways- so technically I'm the first to comment and tell you that you need to post at least 3 times a day- can you handle that? - love vi!
You wonderful people are AMAZING!!!! I am still figuring out how to make my first "real" post and I already have coments!! THIS IS FUN!!!! I love you guys and if it was not for you I probably would not have a blog.. So YAY for friends! I promise I will post something tomorrow! I am still finding good pictures!! Love you all! Renee
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOk- ignore the comment from FTowler- that was me... but on a different account. Anyways- so technically I'm the first to comment and tell you that you need to post at least 3 times a day- can you handle that? - love vi!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! puedes hacerlo! Once a week, bilingual (por tu mama y for your friends!)
ReplyDeleteExcitamundo (is that spanish or cara-ish?)!
You better post, otherwise how am I going to know what you're up to?
ReplyDeleteelizabeth
You wonderful people are AMAZING!!!! I am still figuring out how to make my first "real" post and I already have coments!! THIS IS FUN!!!! I love you guys and if it was not for you I probably would not have a blog.. So YAY for friends!
ReplyDeleteI promise I will post something tomorrow! I am still finding good pictures!! Love you all! Renee
Who are those hot babes in the photo?!
ReplyDeleteStill waiting for you to post! :)
ReplyDeleteYou can do it Renee. Try, try, try. Start without a picture or just add one til you figure it out! You promised.....
ReplyDeleteokay!! here goes the first official post!! after how many months????????
ReplyDelete